Monday, August 18, 2014

My First Week Of School At HPIAM

My first week as a high school student was pretty good considering the fact that I'm a freshman and I'm new to the school and I really didn't know anybody. I felt lucky because some of my friends were in my classes and they would be with me throughout the day so that was a plus. Most of my teachers were really nice and they knew we would be shy the first couple of days so they didn't make us talk or ask us lots of questions. My favorite teacher so far is Mrs. Porter my 3rd period Biology teacher I really like her class so far,she seems really nice and she says were going to do lots of activities and lab work so it should be fun. In high school I do plan to play sports, hopefully I make it onto the girls softball team or soccer team both being the JV teams and later on hopefully Varsity. Parkhill my PE teacher and maybe soon to be softball coach is my second favorite, he was my dads football coach and PE teacher in high school. My dad says he's really cool but when he has to push you to do your work he'll push you until you get the job done, I like teachers like that because they motivate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment