Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day
To kick off the season of holidays each year on the fourth Thursday of November people celebrate Thanksgiving, on this day people come together with their families and close family friends to celebrate . Thanksgiving Day usually consist of people watching football, eating so much food you can barely walk and spending time with the people that matter most. To kick off Thanksgiving Day families sometimes start off the day watching and possibly attending the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade which this year is their 88th annual parade. If you can’t make it to the annual parade it will be available to watch on NBC from 9am to 12pm streaming all throughout America. Thanksgiving day wouldn't be a known holiday if it weren’t for the 1621 Harvest Meal and it’s attendees.



















Reflection:  12 things I'm Thankful For
  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Sports
  4. I said family but the people I'm most thankful for are my parents.
  5. My Home, that I have a roof over my head. 
  6. The food and Necessities my parents and other family members provide me with.
  7. School, the place in where I live provides me with an education.
  8. All the things that I don't need but my parents give me just because I want.
  9. That I made the Varsity Basketball team.
  10. Cousins that make my day.
  11. Little Brother even though he can be a pain I'll always love him.
  12. My Dad who gives me anything I want and is always their to coach me, and to just talk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment