Wednesday, March 18, 2015

This Week: An Emotional Roller coaster

This Week 

This week has been an emotional roller coaster the good things are that The Marquez Softball team that  I am a part of has 5-3 5 wins and 3 losses, last week we won all 3 of our games. The downs of the week are that I am constantly worrying about one specific person in my family the worry of losing someone is very hard to deal with and not knowing when you're going to lose them is even worse. I have tried my hardest to stay strong for my little brother but these past few days I have not been that person. My family is sticking together in this hard time but some people don't understand when it is the correct time to talk about certain topics and don't respect the fact that we are about lose someone very close to all our hearts. I am very impatient with them but I never tell them anything because I know it is not the right time to start an argument of any sort. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment