Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final: Part 1

Final: Part 1

1. The things that I liked about this class are that we got to use our electronics and our student success statement always came with a very interesting video in order to show that the statement was right. 
2. The things that I did not like about this class were that we always had the same routine every time we came to this class which is what made it somewhat boring.
3. I think Mr.Haymore should change up the routine so that students don't get bored and tired of doing the same thing whenever they come to class.
4. I believe I did very well in this class I was always caught up with the assignments and actually did what I had to do in order to get an  A in this class.
5. I do read my life planning goals most days.I think it is good that I wrote my goals down it has helped me. 
6. I believe I am committed to being a ctr person because I always think about my actions before I actually do them.
7. The thing that I will always remember about this class is that their is always positive energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment