Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final Part 2:Evaluating This Course

Final: Part 2

Evaluating This Course

  1. What I liked about this class is that although we had to do work, we also had some free time to work on things such as the interdisciplinary project and other important assignments. We also got free time for ourselves where we got to go on social media and use our phones for appropriate uses only of course.
  2.  The only suggestion I have to improve this class is to change up the routine because people get bored, every time we come into the class we do the same thing over and over again.
  3. I believe i did do my best in this class I submitted all the assignments and was mostly always on task.
  4. Honestly, no I have not been reading my life planning goals daily. Usually I forget that I have to read them and put myself to work on another assignment.
  5. I do try my best to be a Ctr person but always find myself in bad situations especially with my grades. This first semester I know I didn't choose the right I lagged in almost all of my classes and had lots of missing work. 
  6. Next semester I will be a different person for sure, I really want to play my two favorite sports that this year unfortunately had to get grade cut off of. I will get myself committed to do sports and my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment