Friday, September 19, 2014

WNBA

WNBA

Duties and Responsibilities: The Women’s National Basketball Association is a women’s professional basketball league. To be part of the WNBA it takes lots of determination and lots of practice. It takes patience and lots of perseverance to fulfill this dream.

Salary: The average WNBA player a season makes $72,000. The minimum for rookies is just above $35,000.Players with three or more years experience make at least $51,000.


Education: None is required if you have played at least 2 years of foreign league and are 22 years of age but that mostly consists to foreign players. The WNBA mostly likes players who have four years of college education and who have used up their college credits. 
Reflection: It would be a dream come true if I were be able to play in the WNBA. I've played basketball mostly my whole life. I've put lots of dedication into it so far that I would like it to be my job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment